Friday 2 February 2018

What are you living for

Ask yourself - what are the things that most stress you or worry you at the present time? Furthermore, what are the things that give you the most delight? Are these things from God? Here on earth we get short sighted expanding the day a year a lifetime., this things are nothing in relation to eternity and yet the things that often cosine us most are the things we truly love the most are the things that will eventually pass away. In 1 John 2:15‭-‬16 KJV


Love not the world, neither the things that are in the world. If any man love the world, the love of the Father is not in him.  For all that is in the world, the lust of the flesh, and the lust of the eyes, and the pride of life, is not of the Father, but is of the world.

The real question is WHAT ARE YOU LEAVING FOR, WHAT IS IT THAT YOU SPEND MOST OF YOUR TIME AND EFFORT DOING AND HOW DOES THAT BUILD THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.

Say this prayer with me now
GREAT GOD in heaven. You send your son into the world, but he was not of it . he was different, he was a light in the midst of darkness and he came to give us your light, your love, your truth. Let my life reflect you , let me not work rebuilding my reputation, my waelth, my comfort. Let me find real purpose in using my gifts to build your name and your kingdom. Make the love of the world feel uncomfortable and unfulfilling, feel me with your purpose and your love in Jesus name 
Amen
(Explore the word of God here)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment