Saturday 21 April 2018

YOU HAVE THE SEED OF GREATNESS

Before I came into full time gospel ministry, I was privileged and opportuned to teach a Sunday School class one day because our Sunday school teacher was absent. 

That Sunday morning as I taught the class, a man passing the class entered the pastor's office who suddenly stopped and interrupted my teaching by saying to me "YOU HAVE THE SEED OF GREATNESS" and left. 

I didn't understand what he meant until years later. 

I suddenly remembered that the same man was the guest speaker the church had that same day and he was highly anointed.  

It dawned on me that the man of God must have heard or seen something that made him say what he said to me. 


REVELATION
As it dawned on me that, that was a prophetic encounter, I began to meditate on these words "YOU HAVE THE SEED OF GREATNESS"..   And God opened my eyes to-.  In 
Genesis 1:28 KJV
And God blessed them, and God said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth, and subdue it: and have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over every living thing that moveth upon the earth.

Holy Spirit in a deep revelation from my meditation said to me, 

If God said "Be fruitful" It means you are seedful because it takes a seed to have a fruit. 

So there is something in me already that will make me bear fruit. 

Just like an elephant will never need diet to be fat because there is fatness in their gene. 

That is how I and you reading this "HAVING THE SEED OF GREATNESS " does not need to struggle to be great because the seed of greatness is in us. 

Question there is how is the seed of greatness in us

God is our father and we are his children who carry his gene as declared by his word. In 
Psalms 82:6 KJV
I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.


You have the gene of greatness because your father is great. 

2 Chronicles 2:5 KJV
And the house which I build is great: for great is our God above all gods.


Therefore I submit to you that you have the seed of greatness and you won't die small or end your journey unnoticed. 

Thanks to CHUBUEZE S. J OKEZIE THE PASTOR OF CHAPEL OF ANSWERS INT'L God is using to change life around the world. 


(Explore the word of God here)
Share:

0 comments:

Post a Comment